Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you feel the need for false civility (at work, etc), or are you really just very polite?

I'M POLITE. WHY FAKE BEING POLITE? PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU CAN TELL ANYWAY. WE ALL HAVE GOOD AND BAD DAY'S. KIND IS NICE. THANKS K@TDo you feel the need for false civility (at work, etc), or are you really just very polite?
I'm very polite in public and at home. It's in my nature.





This does not mean that I don't vent in private against the jerks I have to deal with -- that's just human nature. So when I am forced to interact with jerks, my politeness and civility and courtesy naturally requires more energy to maintain. So I guess that would be quantifiable as ';false civility'; -- but that's one of the tenets of diplomacy. :-)Do you feel the need for false civility (at work, etc), or are you really just very polite?
l'm usually very civil and all about customer service but lately l've been fighting the urge not to scream at some of these customers especially the lady with a very manly voice that gets upset when l call her sir.





Can you take a shot of estrogen please?
I am a polite person, more so at work because i work with the public, although at times its tough.
I put on a act to be polite.
just raised too be polite and respectful.But I refuse to be a BROWN NOSER.
i think im polite enough
All the time when I'm at work
Don't we share the same human mask?





Otherwise, I'd have to keep explaining the turnover here at the office...
for some people it would be genuine.. but there are nasty people around so have to play their game
plastic me, i am

No comments:

Post a Comment