Monday, February 8, 2010

Do false eylashes work?

do false eyelashes really work and if so whats the best way to out them on..and how do you make them saty without falling off...alos do relaxers for really wavy/curly hair work?Do false eylashes work?
I do not knowDo false eylashes work?
no they fall off
no they fall of very easly
I wear false lashes all the time. They come in a strip or in singles. I wear singles. they use hair glue to put them on one by one. the strip is a strip of eyelashes. you just put on the glue and put it on your eye. Professionals do the singles for around 15 dollars. and you can buy the strips when you go gey your hair supply's
yes they do work, you should by a good brand recommended. Then you should trim them to the size that fits you best then put the glue on the end, then put them on your eyelid close to the end and hold it there for about a minute or two.
i have no clue how false eyelashes work but I know you can find them at walmart and pretty sure Sally has them and can answer your questions
I will have to get back on ya on this one!
I HAVE NEVER USED THEM, BUT I HAVE SEEN THEM ON OTHER WOMAN AND IF DONE RIGHT THEY LOOK VERY NICE
The eyelashes will most likely stay on, depending on which kind you get. Some are kinda heavy. But they are difficult to get on (even with instructions).





The relaxers for curly hair...depends on how curly your hair is. My hair is SUPER curly (and frizzy) and relaxers would never work. They would probably even damage my hair. Instead I choose to flaunt my curls. They make so many different products just for curly hair. Try out a few, and see which is best for you. ( I use L.A. Looks %26amp; Garnier Fructise)





Hope this helped!!
Yes. The eyelashes you buy have instuctions for application, and they do stay on well. And I'm not sure about relaxers... ;)
yeah i wear them al the time(this is not my real avatar its my bf's)
Yeah they work but instead of getting 2 full lashes get separate ones and put them were there is some missing it looks so much more natural.
i heard that they dont!

No comments:

Post a Comment