Friday, February 12, 2010

Nothing is better than freshly baked Peanut Butter cookies when you get home from school/work. True or False?

very true...now I want some!Nothing is better than freshly baked Peanut Butter cookies when you get home from school/work. True or False?
true !Nothing is better than freshly baked Peanut Butter cookies when you get home from school/work. True or False?
False; I hate peanut butter cookies! I prefer sugar cookies or chocolate chips cookies instead!
True, but they would be good with hershey's kisses too...
False! Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are better.
False. Warm chocolate chip cookies with nuts would be better...
Yes, still warm from the oven. So yummy!
Yes, I think that that is true.
so true
I'll have to go with true as well... especially the kind with a Hershey's kiss on top, but I'm not sure what those are called :)
False, I don't like peanut butter cookies,
True my favorite cookies
True. Unless they have chocolate chips in them... then it's even MORE true.
only true when you immediately place a hershey's kiss in the center of the cookie as soon as they come out the oven
((bites tongue and covers keyboard with both hands))
False








fresh cooked ';churros';.. are better with hot coco

No comments:

Post a Comment