Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I work for the state of texas and keep being brought up on false allegations of neglect. What can i do!

Someone keeps calling me in to the abuse and neglect hotline and saying that I have done things that are totally false. Each time this happens I am not allowed to work until they finish the investigation. It seems like my employers are not doing anything to try and find out who is doing this. I have no idea what I can do about it. I really don't want to quit my job but it seems like this is never going to stop.I work for the state of texas and keep being brought up on false allegations of neglect. What can i do!
I have a autistic child and I've had at least one false allegation a year. They come, I get worked up, they unsubstantiate, but it makes our lives miserable for a month or two. I wish they had to tell you who made the accusation if it was unfounded.I work for the state of texas and keep being brought up on false allegations of neglect. What can i do!
Hire an attorney. Its obvious someone is trying to slander you. Subpoena the records of the incoming calls, sue them, and if judgment is awarded. Levy their bank account, do a writ of execution on their property. etc.
um it looks like you might be stepping on some toes, figure out what youre doing and STOP DOING IT
Yeah right! Your are guilty before proven innocent!! I would sit down with your employers and ask them what kind of an investigation they did on these allegations, because it is putting you under extreme stress. Tell them, none of this crap is true, and do THEY know who is doing this to you? If the answer is no, they haven't done diddly, tell them, if and when YOU find out who is doing this to you and it turns out to be someone where you work, you will not only sue the person but the State as well!!! Did they pay you when you were not allowed to work? If they didn't, also tell them, they WILL pay you for all the hours you were docked, and will compensate you for all the mental anguish this situation has caused you!! It seems to me, someone has a beef against you. Could even be someone you consider a ';friend';! Now for the abuse and neglect thing, it's about a child or children, right?? You work all day, so there's no abuse there, but what's going on at home when you ARE there? Check out your baby sitter, nosey neighbors, disgruntled relatives, and fellow employees! Check with the schools they go to, and last but not least, as I don't know how old your kids are, check THEM out too!! Teenagers have been known to turn parents in for all kinds of things, when they can't get all their own way, or have been verbally punished at home for doing something wrong!!! And, if the kids are younger, some of the other kids could have put them up to it!! Don't leave any stone unturned! Good luck and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment