Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I had a relationship at work which .them i got set up by my work mates on false charge and breckdown and?

had to leave my job ,the question is want they did against the law and how do prove itI had a relationship at work which .them i got set up by my work mates on false charge and breckdown and?
I pray to god your job wasn't as an English teacher.I had a relationship at work which .them i got set up by my work mates on false charge and breckdown and?
This one of the problems of coming from Dewsbury.
what did they do?
You left your job voluntarily. What are you going to prove?





Did you have Affirmative Action? Did you have a union? Did a Human Resources office intervene to prevent you from quitting? If not, chances are tehre is nothing you can do now, but learn your lesson and move on.
You can't but you can get a new job at a temp agency for about 6 weeks, and then when they don't give you enough work you can file for unemployment due to lack of work, and they will go against your former employer (so the temp agency won't fight it.)
Seek the advice of a lawyer!
This is exactly why fraternising with co-workers is never a good idea. Live and learn.
If you had to leave the job and had been there for over one year, you can go for constructive dismissal. Go the CAB.
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment