Monday, February 8, 2010

False allegations about me were made at work and I was suspended for this what can I do about these lies?

You have a right to know who accused you, and can sue them for liable and loss of pay plus duress, mental anguish and punitive damages.





Then, if you win that, you can sue your former place of employ for falsely dismissing you.





It is unusual that a place would fire someone via heresay without witnesses to testify to your actions. In this case, you will need to have the same in your defense.False allegations about me were made at work and I was suspended for this what can I do about these lies?
slander is against the law, you can get a lawyer and take legal action againt the individual(s) who spread this. They better have proof, or they just bought you a house!False allegations about me were made at work and I was suspended for this what can I do about these lies?
You will have to prove they are lies and then you can sue the company for slander, loss of wage
If you can prove they were lies, go get an attorney and sue for Slander. You might be able recover your lost wages, and punitive damages, IF you can prove it. You really should seek the advice of an attorney.
Not enough info dude

No comments:

Post a Comment