Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: You work from home or have worked from home?

If True, share your experience please.True or False: You work from home or have worked from home?
True - Jewelry designer for a local jewelry store - make the items at home, then take them to the store.True or False: You work from home or have worked from home?
Yes, I often worked from home and my Team of Programmers also worked from home.
false..
True
False, but I really want to start working from home. That's actually one of my goals this year.
I play @ work and play at home!!
false. sorry haven't done that yet
I have a regular job but am building residual income to replace that income and give me income security.





I do many things, but primarily this:





http://www.financialfreedomtrail.com/bui鈥?/a>
No I work the streets and bring my work home.








Not being serious.
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment