Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is the law of attraction true or false? does work in your life?

could you tell me your experience? if you have used it tell me how do you do it? I want to learn to use this because I am suffering anxiety since I was a child and all this anxiety became deeper with my came out before that I always felt and I still feeling anxiety well I am a gay and I live in mexico, I know one part of me doesn't like this and one part of this yes, it's like I want to be acceptable by friends and relatives.. I live in a small town and I have been with 2 psychologists and one psychiatric who is giving me medications.. my medication is efexor 150mg but I have tried several medications but it didn't work until today efexor still without any result in my life.. well I don't kno what to do and someone told me about this law but I can't understand how does work in your life? can it help me with my anxiety? I hope your answers and sorry for my bad grammar, I am learning english.Is the law of attraction true or false? does work in your life?
You are acceptable. Completely acceptable. Being gay is a perfectly natural thing. Studies have shown that there are even gay seagulls, so it's not just humans who are gay. It's just part of nature.





Second, it makes sense that you might be feeling anxious about coming out. Trust me though, the anxiety will go away as you become more comfortable with yourself.





If efexor is not working let you doctor know and try something else. Keep going to talk therapy. Surround yourself with people who are OK with you being gay.Is the law of attraction true or false? does work in your life?
Hey man, just relax ! There is such a thing as attraction, but it occurs only to those who are relaxed enough to see it ! You seem to be too tense, that's why your life tends to escape from you ! It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, what matters is: life is short and you should take it the way it is. Trying to change things by force will only scare, frustrate you and make you more unhappy ! I suggest you to forget the pills and rearrange your pattern of thinking the way it suits you, that is: try to be calm, focused on things at hand, don't think too much ahead contemplating the future that might never come ! Don't linger on what had gone wrong ! It happened and you can forget about it ...In simple words: embrace your life and try not to harm others or yourself, be happy !

No comments:

Post a Comment