Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do you need to be false at work - or anywhere else - sometimes? (not in general but your particular case)?

Yes most people have to be false when your dealing with the public in work or you would end up hitting someone


Don't get me wrong most customers are brilliant but some are horrible and rudeDo you need to be false at work - or anywhere else - sometimes? (not in general but your particular case)?
Nay would be my general answer, friend.


Always tell it like it is, good or bad, and you will gain respect at work.


I am always the first to say ';that was a cock-up'; and my mistake.


But then folks go ';brilliant, Bob, got that job spot on ';


So Just trust me - tell the truth every time, and all will be well !


Cheers,


Bob.Do you need to be false at work - or anywhere else - sometimes? (not in general but your particular case)?
sometimes depending on the circumstances.
Unfortunately at work I am forced to be civil to those whose teeth I would rather knock out - especially when I was management.

No comments:

Post a Comment