Monday, February 8, 2010

True or false? Work is for poor people?

Work is for people that work. O_OTrue or false? Work is for poor people?
Nope. People who don't like to work would say this. But some people, such as myself like to be busy and if you like what you're doing, even if it is work you would do it anyways. Even if you were rich.True or false? Work is for poor people?
False work is for everyone who wants to make a living get somewhere in life and have a good life. Rich people have to work to support their rich lifestyles.
false.


plenty of poor people don't even work, they live of benefits here in the UK
Totally false! Because then you WILL be poor if you don't go to work!
I dunno...Paris Hilton is pretty not-poor..buut I dont think she does any work.





eh...Depends.
falseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Work is not work if you have your dream job. I can not believe some days that I get paid for what I am doing.
False.


Work is for people who want to better themselves.
false; you go poor eventually if you dont work ;]
False. Work is for ugly people.
Dont people make money by working?
false
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment