Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can anyone tell me if giving a police officer a false name & getting caught a felony or misdemeanor??

That is determined by state law and may vary. I would expect it to be a misdemeanor in most states.





As far as the amount of the theft, the fact he stole beer will probably weigh greater than the fact he only stole $30. I doubt they will look favorably on that.Can anyone tell me if giving a police officer a false name %26amp; getting caught a felony or misdemeanor??
WHERE it happens will determine what type of charge this is.





Regardless of which charge it is, yes it's illegal, and yes you will get in trouble. The cops and judges think it's OK for them to lie, but it's a big no-no if normal people do it.Can anyone tell me if giving a police officer a false name %26amp; getting caught a felony or misdemeanor??
yes it is my friend got 3 and half years in jail for giving the police officer a false name its just depends on what kinda trouble Ur stopped with my buddy was driving with out a drivers license and insurance and a little bit of weed
In most states perjury in court or in sworn pleadings used in court would be a felony; other perjury (outside of court or unsworn answers, etc.) would be a misdemeanor.
misdemeanor.. Just give them your correct information because it will catch up to you in the long run its not worth the hassle.
my friend got charged with a misdemeanor.
You should include the state you reside in.
it could be a felony depends on how theyll charge you

No comments:

Post a Comment