Sunday, February 7, 2010

How to false lashes work???

I have no idea how they work. I know you stikc them on blablabal. But, in the shops they are pretty expensive, so I am thinking that fake lashes can not be just one time use. If I buy them, can I use them every day if I want to or can I have them only once and then have to trhow them away. Some more details, please???How to false lashes work???
Yes you can re-use them, but not forever. Ardell makes good ones and MAC's are not that expensive.


Here is a good tutorial on putting them on-


http://makeupalley.com/user/notepad/DreamtOf/How to false lashes work???
I've worn false eye lashes and the ones I bought they could be re-used. I bought them from MAC they were I think $10. I also bought the adhesive from MAC which was about $8 (I know it seems like a lot but you only use a small amount and the tube is huge so it lasts foreverrrrrr) Anyway, you can reuse them all you want, just rinse the adhesive off with warm water when you take them off! it takes practice to get them to look right.
i tryed to put them on and omg i spent 25 min. in the bathroom rrying to get them to look ok. its just easier to wear mascara. i dont evenn think they look very real anyway.
The ones you buy in a store look fake when you put them on and are reusable but difficult to put on, because they are reusable they have a tendency to come off mid-day. You can go in to a salon and have false lashes permanently glued to your real lashes, as your real lashes shed out they fall off. (all hair sheds)
to be frank,


I've never really used false lashes HOWEVER


this person who does use them told me that it CAN be reused.


I suppose you use it till it's not sticky anymore but don't use it too long cuz you might get infected.


there are cheaper ones too though


just yesterday I went shopping at ULTA and look for this brand: NYC


It was either 99cents or $1.99 for one pair ready go use and can be reused. It was not bad looking either...I would've bought it but I had spent ALL my money for Christmas shopping already so I couldn't.
Like the other girl said how NYC had cheap ones and you could reuse them you really can with those. My friends doesn't were fake lashes though because they gave her a bump on her eyelid and it was really red. If you have used fake lashes and know the outcome with many different brands then stick with that. If they are over like $5 then just leave them and try the NYC or another brand you know that is cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment