Thursday, February 4, 2010

Little brother,false pretense felony bad check?

I've asked this questions like 2 other times,but still want my answers,my little brother,who is 18 now,got charged with false pretense in mississippi for writing a bad check for a car when he was 17,they charged him as a adult,and I told him to run,ya ya,I know its a crime but whatever sue me,I dont want my brother doing hard time,what are the chances that he might not do prison time?this is his first offense ever.Do you think he will have to do jail time?Little brother,false pretense felony bad check?
If he didn't take your advice he probably will get probation. But it is Mississippi so if the car owner is rich or if you guys are black your brother is probably looking at 30 years.Little brother,false pretense felony bad check?
His chances of doing time are much better now that he is on the run, as it shows a lack of accepting responsibility.





The best thing you can do to increase his chance of probation is to have him pay the check off.
Tell him to file bankruptcy and list the bad check.


It should work.


Running on a fiirst offense is stupid, he might get up to a year for that alone.


He would have only been looking at probation otherwise, probation fees and possibly restitution.
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment