Thursday, February 4, 2010

My felony conviction is Obtaining money by false pretense over 10 years old, can we adopt from Korea?

I was convicted of Obtaining Money by False Pretense over 10 years ago. I haven't even had a speeding ticket since and have worked as an accounting Manager for the past 4 and a half years. My husband and I lost our son at birth about 6 years ago and we now want to adopt a little girl from Korea. Do we have any chance of doing this?My felony conviction is Obtaining money by false pretense over 10 years old, can we adopt from Korea?
probably not. stealing is badMy felony conviction is Obtaining money by false pretense over 10 years old, can we adopt from Korea?
I really don't think you can have a felony conviction. You may have to try another route. Hire a private adoption lawyer and see what he/she can work out for you.
My sister and her husband wanted to adopt and they were told absolutely no felony convictions.
moooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment