Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it not false testimony to say You have a personal relationsship with jesus, If you have never seen Him?

can you pick Jesus out of a line up! even i cant do that! and i did see Jesus. i have seen a cartoon like dream of ONE that had a brown beard but i still dont have PROOF that it was jesus whom i saw.Is it not false testimony to say You have a personal relationsship with jesus, If you have never seen Him?
The ';personal relationship with Jesus'; crowd are using an arrogant choice of phrase, that's all. It just means ';Jesus is my close personal friend.';





I agree with you, it's false testimony. And bad taste too.Is it not false testimony to say You have a personal relationsship with jesus, If you have never seen Him?
The term ';personal'; isn't limited to face-to-face relationships...it can also refer to any relationship that is ';interpersonal'; (meaning interactive).





I've provided ';personal'; references for students I've never met face-to-face...I've been teaching online classes for more than 10 years and I have collected enough information via virtual interaction alone to provide truthful testimony regarding any number of aspects of their character. Knowing what someone looks like isn't necessary to be able to assess their intelligence, their critical thinking skills, their communication skills, their work ethic and much more!





I think I could pick Jesus out of a lineup...not because I know what he looks like but because he knows me and I'd be able to see the recognition and love in his eyes...or perhaps, given my admission that I've never seen his face, they might ask me to do a voice lineup...and again, I think I would recognize his voice...not so much by sound as by the power and truth and sincerity of his words.





I would say that certain physical characteristics are likely given his genetic heritage...dark hair would be the most likely...and given the custom of the time, a beard would be most likely as well. However, I kind of think that when any of us has the opportunity to actually see the face of Jesus, irrelevant things like his eye or hair color will be the last things we'll notice!
the world has been trying to disprove Him for two thousand years. he is still gone, and hundreds saw him on his way out. josephus was closer than you are on this one. he lived within a few years of Christ. i will take his testimony over this for sure. no offense, but have you studied any prophecy? a 10 with 2000 zero's after it are the odds that the ones fulfilled without flaw are real. they were. check it out.
No. It is a matter of the Spirit. My spirit sees Him and is in contact with Him. You have a relationship with people you email and never see, so I can ask if it is false testimony if you say you are friends with someone you email and never physically see.
Some of you guys are just making that up! You've heard it so many times and you've repeated it so many times that you actually believe it now! Nobody has ever sen him except those who SAY they did! It's not true, and you know it!
you can have a personal relaytionship with Him w/o phsically seeing Him!!!
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/r…





Going by definition 1, no, it isn't a false statement. And I don't understand your details, and I'm too tired to sort it out and figure out your jumbled words.
no you are misunderstanding. When you encounter Jesus you know it's Jesus, that's why it becomes a personal relationship.
we are to develop a relationship with Jehovah God. Jesus is his son and we are not to pray to Jesus. Jesus himself, at Matthew 9:6 told us to pray only to his father.
just because you haven't seen someone's face does not mean that you don't have a personal relationship with that person...
Baptism makes one, among other things, an adopted child of God and co-heir with Jesus Christ.





If that's not a relationship, than nothing is.
Yes, son you are right. many people are deceived by satan no other else their eyes are blinded and their ears are clogged.
...
I've seen visions of the ZigZag man. Well it could have been Che Guevara.





See archetypes.
if you mean seen him with your own eyes then no its not false testimony
You can't knock what you don't know..





You can mock all ya want.. but when you need the real deal.. He's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment